Thursday 10 December 2009

we feel fine (clay and opa gave me this feeling I needed)

x x x

x x

X X x

X X

x x
x
x
x
x x

x


I didn’t feel like being all poetic in this entry because poetry sucks and I hate when people throw out their feelings to someone and the other person acts like nothing ever happened.

I was still wearing his robe as it billowed around me the room had a slight feel of an echo as the sound of my steps came back from the walls.

I’m still a bit snotty and a bit wheezy but the rest of me feels fine

I hate people watching me it makes me feel like an elephant or something really huge

I went to marks and spencer instead: the worrying thing is knowing if I do end up in some sort of relationship I’ll probably just sabotage myself in some way and make us both feel sad

I don’t feel I saw particularly many people today which is really weird cos I knew loads of people who were there and I didn’t avoid people or follow certaim people or whatever so I don’t know why that happened but yeah

I am beginning to feel energised and ready to take on the world again

I feel compelled to write in my journal despite not much happening in my life

I feel like a fourteen year old girl secretly writing her darkest secrets into a diary that only she will ever read probably some ten years later and become really embarrassed about the pretentious slip of a girl she was when she was young

I feel very happy that after years of wanting one I’ve finally got a relaxing fish tank but less happy that its been so stressful to acquire.

I have honestly nothing I really need to do today and that always leaves me feeling itchy and without purpose

im not wearing much and my hairs down my body feels more sensitive to my hair touching the body and I get shivers down my spine because I don’t know where the daddy long legs went and shudder the feeling that it could be on me argh.

I needed something to eat and didn’t feel like cooking so I decided to follow through on my idea of walking to charing cross

I also feel very connected to elephants who many feel manifest soul in ways humans do caring for young mourning for the departed I often feel sad for these creatures and wish they had the ability to communicate with us what they are feeling

im a pathetic aaron funk gushface who makes silly hypotheticals to feel connected to beautiful things

I cannot see or feel how the life of earth is connected to the life of other planets across the interstellar and intergalactic space

I feel so connected to my family and everyone I am unstoppable

I realise that after mum left I just needed to feel connected to people talking to clay and opa gave me this feeling I needed

I wear her on days when I need to feel connected and strong and full of feminine creative magic

I feel like just one night of being perfectly content would be enough to keep me going for another two months.

I feel people are colour coded its always the usual subjects that have irked rednecks since the time of the first rednecks in Scotland and Ireland who would charge romans naked and screaming get off ma land

I feel like a bad host for taking you here in silence

I feel all the long years of my life and yearn for my comfortable chair in front of the fireplace

I feel what feels like popcorn popping in my stomach its very light but there

I feel like its about nature and god

I feel my idea is that when people don’t see you they forget you

I feel like im digging my own grave right now that will be filled by the end of the summer

I feel so gay right now in the second definition sense

I feel like a kid in a car with child lock on

I hope you feel the same too shes making me a plate of food right now


x x x

x x

X X x

X X

x x
x
x
x
x x

x

1 comment:

  1. I feel like your words are aspirin.

    I feel surprised to learn that rednecks were invented in Ireland and Scotland.

    I feel like this made my day better.

    ReplyDelete